Thursday, August 30, 2007

Things I find amusing part 1


This picture!

The new web phenomena : http://www.lolcats.com/ I don't understand why it is so big...It is weird, but makes me laugh that people spend time making their cats say such weird things.

The show the Singin Bee, it is obnoxious but the people in the audience are FUNNY to watch. Also Dan and I saw one of the singers in the band from the show, Tom Satori, at a bar in CBUS he was pretty good!

Pandora Radio- I don't remember the website, but it works great in the workplace...you put in the artist you like and plays songs from that artist and similar artisits.

Cereal with Chocolate in it- Life and Special K

The video game Starwars Batttle Ground-I love it!!!!! Also Mario SmashBrothers!

Our weird neighbors, what will they do next??

Getting my haircut at a new salon- I loved it! Lucky 13 is the name of the salon!


to be continued....

No comments: