Friday, February 8, 2008

It's sew Time!

I am done with my 2nd quarter of school, which means I am half done =] and I have time to catch up on the blog!
It seems like everyone is getting snow, but we are mostly getting lots of rain and warmer weather.
Also, THIS is fashion week and I am pumped! You can go here and look through all the shows you want and make a profile and you can save your favorite pieces. I love Badgely Mischka, Ana Sui and Phillip Lim....however the lines are really drab this year.I spent a lot of time on there yesterday. The Project Runway show was this morning at 9...You can see everyone's lines...Be careful if you don't want to know!
Because of the writer's strike and our new Netflix subscription Dan and I have been watching a lot of movies lately. My current favorites are Once and Little Miss Sunshine.
Unfortunately that is all that is exciting here!!
This makes me laugh!

Publish Post

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna Sui had some crazy stuff--I hope you liked the "good" outfits :)