Sunday, April 13, 2008

What's Up?

Well, this is my little update! Last weekend Dan and I went to Illinois to see Erin, Doug, and Molly. It was wonderful to see them and we had a really good time. Molly is quite the character and really loves Ariel! Hopefully we can get back soon to see them.

Dan had his exams this week, so things were pretty low key and not too exciting. He is done with one part and has two more to go! He will be done this Friday! I am pretty excited about that.

The weather here has been wonderful and I have started exercising again and learning how to play soccer. This weekend has been nasty weather-wise though...

This week in class I had to act like I was a jury member for voir dire. It was a lot of fun, and my class really enjoyed it too. It really made me miss doing improv, maybe I will get back to that someday.

I have been a little homesick lately too. I really miss my friends from school and Milwaukee. Hopefully I will get to see them soon. I don't mind the people here I have met, I just miss my old friends and close relationships.

Other than that, nothing worth noting here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I miss you too!