Wednesday, October 17, 2007

And it goes like this....

So, I had my first bad day at work! But I made it through and I have to go back tomorrow. I don't think I was made to be a waitress. Luckily, I sent out my resume to a couple places, so hopefully it will turn out alright.
Things have been a little stressful for me lately, I am not making a whole lot of money and it is constantly y on my mind. I try not to worry about it, but we all know how that goes.
I am trying to stay positive and hopefully things will start to come around soon. Never once in my classes in college did I hear a professor say, hey life is going to suck for awhile why you are trying to make it....But I don't know if I would have listened anyway.

School is good and I like it a lot! Hopefully I can find a job as a paralegal someday =]!

On a Brighter Note: I won a TV from Applebee's ( it is 42 inches), but I haven't gotten it yet...Hopefully I will before I leave there, it would be a nice consolation prize!

Also here is a list of 5 things I love:
1. Count Chocula- yummy!
2. Veggie Burgers- you can buy them in the freezer section- they are good!
3. I just started watching The Office and it is pretty funny!
4. Sarah Jessica Parker's Line- Bitten- cheap and fabulous!
5. Going on walks at night for coffee breaks =]

p.s. Is anyone else watching Heroes??!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the job... yuck. But let me tell you, those crappy jobs really make you appreciate the good jobs!

I'm not watching Heroes, but I am a big fan of The Office. Gotta catch the new one tonight!

Anonymous said...

I just ate at an Applebee's last night and thought of you! I like the Quesadilla burger! Hope it doesn't suck too bad there, at least you got a tv out of the deal!