Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Welcome To AppleBees

Sorry I haven't written on here in forever, but I have been busy busy busy with school, socializing and, leaving and starting jobs.

School is going well, I am working on a memo and it is hard, but I am getting the gist of of it and have been working away on it all week my goal is to be done with it tonight and to edit and correct cites on Thurs and Fri and hand it in on Sat! It is just a rough draft so I am not to worried about it!

Well, I am officially done with my job which means no more work blogging. It was a good experience, and I know that may not be the place for me after all. My boss was interesting but she did send my resume and a letter of recommendation to the Attorney General's office- so that was nice. We had pizza and I got flowers on my last day, which was very nice and thoughtful!

Yesterday was my first day at AppleBees, which was interesting. I am happy with the schedule because I feel it works better with school. The environment there is laid back and fun, so I am sure it will be good for the time being. I watched a lot of training videos and shadowed people. Tomorrow I will start my second day of official training! So wish me luck!!!

Last weekend I went to my first Buckeye's game at a bar with Dan and some friends from my class. It was pretty wild! The fans here are intense! If you don't believe me come visit on game day!

Dan and I have been pretty busy and haven't seen a lot of each other lately so tonight we are gong on a date =]! I am excited! Hopefully things will slow down and we can post pictures of our apartment soon!!!

Sorry this blog is dry, I just wanted to give a quick update-maybe something more interesting soon!

Now- back to my paper!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey- at least you're not working at TGIFridays and have to wear pieces of flair... call me sometime!

Anonymous said...

Joanna: You know what, Stan, if you want me to wear 37 pieces of flair, like your pretty boy over there, Brian, why don't you just make the minimum 37 pieces of flair?
Stan, Chotchkie's Manager: Well, I thought I remembered you saying that you wanted to express yourself.
Joanna: Yeah. You know what, yeah, I do. I do want to express myself, okay. And I don't need 37 pieces of flair to do it.
[flips off Stan]