Thursday, May 1, 2008

Makeover!

That's right, I need(ed) a change. The snow and cold are gone, and it is warm and sunny now. The end of the school year is getting closer and closer. Everything is changing around me in my environment, so I decided to follow suit and give my blog a makeover. I also got a new email address.

Speaking of makeovers, I watch a lot of TLC's What Not to Wear, and I always wonder how they would make me over and how much fun that would be to get fashion tips and money to shop. Though I wonder if I would agree with the hosts or just go and do my own thing...I did get my hair cut last weekend and am pretty pleased with it, considering all I did was tell her I wanted it off my neck this summer and she could do whatever she wanted.

Here are some pics:












I am excited Winter's makeover Spring is here! I cannot help but wonder what summer has in store for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the hair! Great to talk to you last night!