Sunday, June 1, 2008

Is it June already??

Busy. That about sums up my life since the last post. I guess I could say a lot of new things have been popping up my way too!

Two weeks ago I got a new car- a 2009 Toyota Corolla and it is silver. I must say it is a new found freedom. No more relying on my b/f to tote me around Columbus. I have not taken any pictures, but here is on off the internet-it looks the same!

Pretty Impressive huh!


Also-I have a new niece-she is adorable and her name is Nora Nicole! I cannot wait to meet her. I am so looking forward to seeing my family in a month!

The Sex and they City movie finally came out, and I was not disappointed by any means. I went to the midnight show, and saw it again on Saturday. It was really cute, makes you want to shop and really makes you miss your friends.

I got a good review at work the other day- so I guess work is gong well. I cannot wait to be done with school. Speaking of which Dan finally graduates this weekend and I am so excited!

I'll update more later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of your car outside your apartment complex--I didn't know you were living inside such an elegant, gated compound!! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Pretty snazzy ride! Want to "cruise" when you come home next? ha!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
What's the deal-July is half over already! Better update.