Friday, December 21, 2007

My my my!

I am seriously going to try to blog more....
Well this will officially be my first Christmas all alone in a place I am not too familiar with..hopefully I will survive!!! Dan left for Iowa today, and I have to admit I was fine until after work when I realized I was going to be alone, but now I am doing much better...
Last night we had our Christmas and it was very nice!! I got some good presents and I think Dan liked his too! However, today his flight was delayed until tomorrow at 6:30 in the morning, so hope fully he will make it home!
Work is going well, I am learning a lot and taking in a lot, and I will tell you this much- I am not going to let my self go into debt! scary stuff!

I think I will be making it home to Iowa in January, which is great because everyone will be home..However I was subpoenaed to be in court hearing in Milwaukee with something that happened at work before I left (in July). Unfortunately, it is happening around the same time I want to go home ...So hopefully it will all work out! All right that is all from me for now!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Amanda! If you get lonely over Christmas, come on over! Or just watch some classic Christmas movies on TV and just chill. We'll see you soon!!