Monday, December 24, 2007

Things I find Amusing!

Well I have had some time to waste lately so here is my list of the month!!!

I really like my Ipod it helps work go fast and keeps it entertaining...my favorite artists that play in no paticular order: Shakira, Journey, KT Tunstall, Donavon Frankenreiter, Rilo Kiley, Jack Johnson, Envy Corps, Bon Jovi and the list goes on....

Really stupid show on MTV and VH1...The X-Effect is on right now and I cannot stop watching it.

Target! I love that store....

The sweaters at Old Navy.

Dark Nail polish-I just got my nails done and I love how it looks.

The Office-the only good thing about the strike is that I can catch up on what I have been missing all this time.

The Sex and the City Movie Trailer, I cannot wait until MAY!!!

Banana Peppers, I put them on everything! Yummy!

That is it for now.....

No comments: