Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Whate are your digits..errr..I mean Letters?

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)

When I worked at camp along time ago I took the Myers Brigg test and it tells you four parts of your personality. i really like taking quizzes and I had some time to waste so decided to take it again. About five years ago I was an ENFP, and a year ago I was an ESFJ, and the last three times I have taken it on different websites I have gotten ISFJ...crazy! However, my exroversion and Introversion scores are very close. I think a lot of it might have to do with me moving around so much, it is harder for me to open up to people and lately I would rather stay home than go out, and honestly I have gotten used to spending time with just me! It is pretty interesting to see how your personality is made up of and is pretty insightful! Here is another test you can take online.



So what are your letters?????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am an INTJ--perfectionist. Big surprise there!

Anonymous said...

I am an INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

"Complex personality" - yeah, that's me! Ha ha!

Introverted (I) 64.86% Extroverted (E) 35.14%
Intuitive (N) 53.85% Sensing (S) 46.15%
Feeling (F) 51.28% Thinking (T) 48.72%
Judging (J) 65.71% Perceiving (P) 34.29%